11 December, 2007

Little Feet and Hair!



First off, Abbi's walking!! Well not everywhere but she is working on it. One day I decided that I wasn't going to carry her anymore then she decided to walk more. So I am way excited for that. She looks so cute when she does. It is a happy thing for me. Sorry this picture isn't the best but you get what you can right? She tends to sit down when the camera is out.


Second, Abbi had her first haircut. It was so much fun. We didn't cut a lot off because she just needed a trim. Her hair wasn't all one length and it looked really funny with all of the layers. We also gave her bangs. I just wanted to see her pretty blue eyes and that was a great way to get the hair out of the way. Jocelyn did such a good job and Abbi for the most part was good. She couldn't figure out the extra long bib that was on her. She couldn't use her hands.


I will translate the pictures. Before, She looks scared! During "I can't believe this!" And after, "I am so mad mom!" But, in the end she still loved me and she looks really good.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks pretty! I love Abbi's hair, especially when it is sticking straight off her head!

Stephanie said...

That's awesome, I love her facial expressions!

Stephanie said...

I love the picture of her walking, she looks like a little ghost. :)

Malorie said...

Good thing she has a binkey to keep from crying. says mom. i think that she is freaking cute and so does my momo.