31 January, 2008

What a Glorious Reunion!!!

I've been thinking of President Hinckley's passing and I was filled with an overwhelming since of assurance that he is finally back with his sweetheart. What a wonderful day that would have been! It is so powerful to know that our Father is all knowing and already has a man prepared to take President Hinckleys' place as Prophet, Seer and Revelator. The keys of the priesthood are still here.
It is also great to know that another one of the Lords Prophets mission has been fulfilled. Is that great? All the work that he did and all the lessons he taught have all lead us back to our Father in Heaven. His mission is completed. We are so lucky to live in this time when the Lords work is being fulfilled. President Hinckley was a great man and I love him dearly. How great it will be to have the opportunity to help another of the Lords Servants complete another mission for the Lord. I am excited to sustain another Prophet for these Latter Days.

1 comment:

Karrissa Winward said...

I need your email address because my blog is going private. Please leave it on our blog or email me at karrissa@inpnet.org. Thanks!