The 11th, yesterday, was going to be Abbi's first trip to the dentist and I wanted to make it a special occasion. I got her a new outfit to wear and I got her ready that morning. I was having the mothers lunch at my place yesterday so I got up early and started the lunch so I wouldn't be rushed when we got back. I got Kurt up and Abbi ready.
We took the camera so I could document this momentous occasion. When we got there Kurt and Abbi posed in front of the door and I took a picture. Abbi looking so cute and my hubby as hot as ever, we went in the door. The receptionist looked at us confused. She asked if she could help us and I proudly said that it was Abbi's first dental appointment and Kurt and I had one as well. She frantically looked through the schedule and said that she must have lost us. We aren't on the schedule. After a few minutes she decided to look ahead a month. Yes, my mistake. We do have an appointment on the 11th at 9 and 9:30.......but it is July 11th. Oops!!

5 comments:
Ha ha...oh, maybe I shouldn't be laughing, but that's pretty funny. I hate when things like that happen!
That is pretty funny. Pete and I had dentist appointment yesterday too. (we really did though) Our experience wasn't very good, Pete refers to it as "The Dentist Debocal. " Anyway maybe yesterday wasn't a very good day for dentist visits. I hope your visit next month goes well!!!
That is way funny!
That is so funny! I love it when I do things like that.
I think you must suffer from Momnesia, It happens to the best of us. But I have to laugh, because it didn't happen to me, at least not this time.
Post a Comment