21 June, 2007

Abbi's Story!


Abbi is by far the cutest thing in the world. Kurt and I are so lucky to have her. She came to us from a far away land where she was the daughter of a King. He Loved her so much, it is a miracle that she was sent to us, and He wanted her to be happy. She has the opportunity to come to this life and prove herself to be a true royal. Which she has done so far and has also reminded her parents how much their Father, the King, loves them.







Abbi was born in the McKay Dee Hospital in Ogden and has been a daddies girl ever since. Weighing 6lbs 10oz and being 19 1/2" long. I think Kurt was surprised how much 2 girls could steal his heart. We both truly adore him.




Abbi's favorite people are her Grandmas and Grandpas and also Peter the little boy next door. Actually she has already discovered how much girls can drive boys crazy, by means of prodding and toy confiscation. She has a knack for making boys cry.







She enjoys taking naps and loves eating solids. Especially if it is on her mommies plate. She has quick hands and fast feet. Scooting all over is one of her favorite things to do, the kitchen is the best place in the world. She loves singing, dancing and talking. I wonder where she gets that from?







Kurt and I are so happy and we love our little girl. We just hope we can be the best parents we can be. Abbi is a fairly easy child and we feel lucky to have her. Our Father knows us and wants us to be happy. That is why He gave us her. We are so grateful to Him.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Abbi is so adorable, I love the way you told her story. It’s very creative. I like the picture of Peter and Abbi, it looks like they have the same haircut:).