Well here it is 6:30 in the morning, Abbi is sleeping, Kurt is sleeping, why can't I sleep? I have actually been stirring since about 5:30. This was actually supposed to be the morning Kurt and i got some extra sleep.
Maybe it is because I am a mom and the worries of the world some days are more on my mind than others. Maybe it is because I should use this time to think and to ponder the Lords wonderful creations and to thank Him for my many blessings. I love my family.
Thursday was Kurt's birthday. We had a great day. He actually took the day off. It was great. He started off the morning (4 o'clock) doing a little work from home. Then he tied some flies so he could do some fishing before Abbi and I woke. When he got home we got ready and spent time in the Temple. Then we picked up Abbi from the sitters and went to lunch. Kurt was able to take a much needed nap and we played softball with our friends in the evening. Dinner was some pizza and an ice cream cake. It was a good day. 
I just wish we could have gotten some pictures. But our batteries died for our camera and we lost one of our other batteries.
Well anyway I better start doing stuff for the day.

1 comment:
Kati- sounds like you guys are having fun up in Logan. I miss Wednesday lunches so much! I am excited to keep in touch through blogs! Miss you guys and Abbi is getting so big!
Post a Comment