Two names you go by:
1. Mom
2. Kati
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Red PJ bottoms
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Red PJ bottoms
2. White t-shirt (I am cleaning)
Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Watch movies
Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Watch movies
2. Go out to eat
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. To have my dishes done
2. To have my apartment painted
Two favorite pets you have had/have:
1. Sadie, my dog when I was young
2. Shadow, another dog when I was younger
Two people who will fill this out:
1. Kelli
2. Sandra
Two things you ate today:
1. Cream of Wheat
2. Peaches
Two people who will fill this out:
1. Kelli
2. Sandra
Two things you ate today:
1. Cream of Wheat
2. Peaches
Two people you last talked to:
1. Kurt
2. Abbi
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. My Brothers Wedding reception
2. Baby sit Hayden
Two longest car rides:
1. From Utah to California through Idaho and oregon
2. Driving with Abbi crying in the back seat (anywhere)
Two favorite holidays:
1. July 4
2. Thanksgiving
Two favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Lemonade
Two favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Lemonade

1 comment:
Fabulous! I took the tag and did one on my blog too. Thanks for the idea.
Post a Comment