Us a year ago!!! In the Hospital She is so tiny!

Us this evening before Abbi went to bed. Look how much she has changed!!
We love you Abbi!
Love, Live, Laugh and Learn
Cease To Be Idle
Thou shalt not be idle; for he that is idle shall not eat the bread nor wear the garments of the laborer. -D&C 42:42
Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.
Pres. Hinckley
"Do I think that love is no more than a first impression? No, I do not.......But I think that all love must start somewhere, and that place may be no more than the blink of an eye." ---Cameron Dokey
"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go."-Abraham Lincoln
1 comment:
Abbi is so adorable. It's amazing how quickly babies grow up and change! It's so exciting to see how much they learn, but at the same time it makes you miss your little baby.
Post a Comment