09 October, 2007

Twilight at last!!!

Well after waiting a long time I finally got to read the book Twilight. I loved it. It was so romantic. Kurt was saying last night, as I told him about the book, that he didn't think they had a healthy relationship he lusting after her blood and all......but I thought it very well written and I loved every minute reading it.

Questions plaguing my mind: Will Bella convince Edward to change his mind? Will Bella change her loyalties (find another boy, Jacob maybe)? Is Billy a werewolf and Jacob about to become one? Who is Sam? Will Jasper give into temptation? Will Alice? How long will Edward stick around? Is this going to end like Tuck Everlasting? I don't think I will sleep tonight.

The only problem: I am number 59 on the waiting list so it seems to me that I will have to agonize over not being able to read New Moon for at least 3 months. I am so sad.

Thanks Karissa for recommending this book.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you were finally able to read it, sorry you have to wait so long for the next one. I don't like waiting.

Jill said...

I think every female I know is reading, has read, or is on the waiting list at the library for this book. Maybe I'll give in to the mania and get a copy...next May when my number finally comes up at the library. Hehehe...

Karrissa Winward said...

Oh, I am so glad you were able to read it! Don't you love it, in like a guilty pleasure kind of way. Anyway, I am sorry you have to wait so long to read the others. Hopefully all 58 people will cancel!