06 November, 2007

Wow! It has been awhile!

Hi! I know it has been awhile but we are still alive and kicking. Life can get so busy. I can't believe it. Kurt is still so busy with School and work. We hardly have time to breath. We love living in Logan. Kurt is in a class that requires him to see lots of plays and performances. That means we get a lot of date nights. Logan has so much going on here. Kurt and I were able to see Thriller. That was great. I loved all the dances.
I have finished all of the Twilight books, due to the kindness of family (Thanks!). They are great. I am so addicted to them. I can't wait for the next book. I am thinking I should have waited until they were all published. Then I wouldn't have to wait impatiently. Oh well. For those of you who haven't read them I recommend them to you. I finally got Steph to read them and this morning we had an hour talk analyzing Edward and Bella.
Halloween was less than eventful. Abbi was so cute as a little Bumblebee. Kurt went to work as a 1970's prom date. Complete with the ruffled shirt and Maroon Tuxedo. I was a bee keeper which actually turned out to look like a hillbilly bride. But for the ward party Kurt was the bee keeper and I was a flower. Halloween Kurt had to work so Abbi and I stayed home. Both Abbi and I weren't feeling well that day. We don't have the pictures on the computer yet but they are coming soon.
That is what has been going on here. I am off to look at everyone else's blog to find out what they have been up to.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad that you finally updated your blog!! It's great to hear from you again. :)

Diana said...

I'm sorry you guys were not feeling well on Halloween. I know how miserable it is to spend Halloween without your Sweetie! I hope you are all doing well. We love you!!!

Diana