I know I am a little late. But I finally got a chance to sit and reflect on the things that I am grateful for. I thought I would make a list.
I am grateful for:
1. The Gospel of Jesus Christ being restored to the earth.
2. My wonderful Husband. Kurt
3. My beautiful little girl Abbi
4. My family immediate and extended
5. Good friends
6. My husbands job. (it makes life possible)
7. My 5 senses. (sight, sound, touch ect...)
8. The Holidays
9. Good food!
10. The tender mercies of the Lord.
Well this is only a short list. It would be much longer if I had time to write it all. What are you most thankful for? I would love to hear, (read).
27 November, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It sure is fun to count your many blessings huh! I love your list!
Post a Comment