07 November, 2007

Tagged

Well I was tagged by Jill to list 7 interesting things about me. Am I really that interesting you decide.

1. I am "twice" the Woman! I have two uterus'

2. Kurt and I love to go mushroom hunting. It is a new hobby we have picked up. Kurt is in a mushroom identifying class that helps to find mushrooms that are edible. Funny thing is that we have eaten some we found. We like to try new things. I know what you are thinking, GROSS! But we actually got our neighbor to try some.

3. I love to read. I will even read a label on a cereal box just because I don't have anything else to read.

4. I still have a baby tooth. No permanent tooth below it. So I can still see the tooth fairy if she were to ever visit.

5. I want to travel. Kurt and I want to visit at least every continent. We also want to visit every state in the US.

6. Kurt and I also one day want to open a restaurant. We love to cook and also try to make new things. We taught ourselves how to make Sushi. Yum yum

7. When I read a book that I really love I dream about it and also I start to narrate my life the way a writer does. It is usually in my head, but sometimes it slips out and I end up embarrassing myself.

8. I love old cars and old music. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong era.

9. I hate to watch my mouth move when I talk. It looks funny and I also can't eat if no one else is because I hate drawing attention to my mouth and the gap in my teeth.

10. I am an avid Credit Unioner. I think everyone should use credit unions. Down with Banks.

Okay so I did 10. I couldn't stop. Anyway I tag:

1. Stephanie
2. Michelle
3. Debbie
4. Danelle
5. Danika
6> Joni
7. Catlin

(I would tag more but they already did it about a month ago.)
those that have been tagged do what I did and then tag others. I was told at least 7. But I don't think it really matters.

2 comments:

Joni said...

This is so fun! I love learning more about you two. You guys sure have a whole lot of work ahead of you...traveling, starting a restaurant, mushroom hunting... Good luck!

Anonymous said...

You still have a baby tooth? Jack doesn't believe you, you'll have to show us.