Due to neglect and lack of imagination Kurt and I have recently lost custody of our prized stuffed animals. (Which we had given to each other.) Abbi is a big stuffed animal fan. She loves everything that is soft and cuddly. We think it is so cute to see her hugging and dancing with our teddy bears. She loves to spin in circles and shake her booty. I think we need to put her in dance when she is old enough. She has been dancing since she was in my tummy.
We also need to do a teddy bear picnic.
We also need to do a teddy bear picnic.

1 comment:
I feel your pain, all of Logan's loveys are old stuffed animals of mine, remember my tabby cat, it has one eye from a tragic accident back when I was younger but none the less Logan can't go to sleep with out it. And then there is a shaggy dog that I got when I was in high school I wasn't to attached to it but Logan can't relax with out it, he likes to pull the hair out, the dog almost has a bald spot, oh the babies and their loveys.
Post a Comment