Well it is that time again. The time when I decide what great accomplishments that will come my way. I thought if I shared with you all my goals I would be accountable to everyone. So here they are.
1. I am going to run a 5k in the spring.
2. I am going to do the Top of Utah 1/2 marathon in the summer.
3. I am going to have Personal Scripture Study everyday. I find that I do really well for a while then I fall behind.
4. I will de-clutter my closet and apartment.
5. I will be the best mom and wife I can be.
I will need your help to remind me every so often. Especially the running ones. I just want a better, healthier life and I know I can do this. Thank you guys.
Thank you for all your love and support in the past year. I appreciate all my cheerleaders!! :)
06 January, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Okay, I'll remind you about the personal scripture study thing if you don't mind reminding me to do the same? Please? Thanks.
I admire people that make resolutions, I totally forgot to do it this year. I guess there is still time. Good luck in the half marathon, I ran one once, and they're pretty fun!
Oh! I've been meaning to tell you about this site. I just keep forgetting.
Anyway, it's fabulous! It sends you daily email reminders to read your scriptures - or allows you to read them online with a provided link. You can set up your own reading schedule (read BoM in a month, Triple in a quarter, Standard Works in one year, etc.). They also have some fun new features. Check it out!
Thanks Jill!! I will take a look at that site.
Post a Comment