Long time no post. I am truly sorry for that. Life has been really good lately. I have started reading a new series of books called the "Once upon a time" series. They are really good clean books. Steph actually introduced them to me. They are actually fairy tales retold. (Cinderella, Snow White...) I like them because they are different. They aren't the usual stories. And I love fairy tales and happy endings. I am always looking for good books that I can read to Abbi when she is a little bit older.
Abbi has become very independent. (That is an understatement) She likes to feed herself and walk everywhere and just do her own things. She is often found sitting in a corner reading (looking)at a book. She also loves stuffed animals. Any animal and she will hold it and kiss it and love it 'til it falls apart.
Well this morning I tried to feed her her oatmeal. She wouldn't have it. So I gave it to her and went and got dressed. Next thing I know Abbi is laughing and singing and having a great time. I came back into the Kitchen to find this:
Abbi has become very independent. (That is an understatement) She likes to feed herself and walk everywhere and just do her own things. She is often found sitting in a corner reading (looking)at a book. She also loves stuffed animals. Any animal and she will hold it and kiss it and love it 'til it falls apart.
Well this morning I tried to feed her her oatmeal. She wouldn't have it. So I gave it to her and went and got dressed. Next thing I know Abbi is laughing and singing and having a great time. I came back into the Kitchen to find this:
Here are some more pictures of my girl!

5 comments:
She is seriously one of the most engaging kids I have ever met. I love the jewelry shot! An amazing mother must be in charge of directing all that creative energy. Yes, you. Hooray! Applause for Kati!
Abbi is so adorable! I love the oatmeal bowl on her head.
You guys are so sweet. Thank you. She is very creative! I wonder where she gets it from??
Cute new blog! Good work. That picture with Kurt and Abbi dancing would be perfect except for the weird guy walking past. Hmph. What a cute family!
I laughed so hard at the bowl on the head shot. That's hilarious! Wow, I hope that when you get real pets, Abbi won't kiss and pet them until they fall apart! :) Very 'Of Mice and Men' :) She's a babe! I've probably already asked you this, but can we set up some kind of betrothal or something for Max and Abbi? Think about it :)
Post a Comment