![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Which main character from twilight by stepanie meyer are you? created with QuizFarm.com | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| You scored as Alice You are a kind caring person but a bit hyper active some of the time.
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, Live, Laugh and Learn
![]() | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Which main character from twilight by stepanie meyer are you? created with QuizFarm.com | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| You scored as Alice You are a kind caring person but a bit hyper active some of the time.
|
Cease To Be Idle
Thou shalt not be idle; for he that is idle shall not eat the bread nor wear the garments of the laborer. -D&C 42:42
Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.
Pres. Hinckley
"Do I think that love is no more than a first impression? No, I do not.......But I think that all love must start somewhere, and that place may be no more than the blink of an eye." ---Cameron Dokey
"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go."-Abraham Lincoln
2 comments:
That's awesome that you're like Alice and Esme both, that means you're a great mom and you're fun and outgoing! :)
Esme - 92%
Carlise - 83%
Emmet - 67%
Edward - 67%
Alice - 58%
Jasper - 50%
Bella - 33%
Rosalie - 17%
I was Jasper on the one I took on Facebook. Funny.
Post a Comment