27 March, 2008

I just had to.....

DIRECTIONS: SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks!
Copy and paste. When you are done, tag others and notify the one who tagged you that you completed it.
*Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...
*they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up!
Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial.
You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question

  1. What is your name? Kati
  2. 4 letter word: Kill :)
  3. Vehicle: Ford Ka
  4. TV Show: King of Queens (that one was hard)
  5. City: Kaysville
  6. Boy Name: Kurt
  7. Girl Name: Kelli
  8. Drink: Koolaid
  9. Occupation: Kick boxer
  10. Something you wear: Khaki's
  11. Food: Kielbasa
  12. Something found in a bathroom: Kohler Faucet (Kurt helped me)
  13. Reason for being late: Knife wound
  14. Cartoon Character: Katie Kaboom
  15. Something you shout: KitKat Bar (break me off a piece of that) For all of you who don't remember that commercial they get quiet then shout KitKat Bar
Um...I tag Steph
By the way a Ford Ka is a real vehicle.

2 comments:

Elise said...

It was so fun reading all about you and Kurt. You are the cutest couple! I had no idea he proposed to you in the Celestial room. That would be a tough to have to hold in your emotions! I just got your comment. I can't believe Kurt's parents buy a cow every year to eat. That's awesome and such a good idea! Why haven't my parents thought of that?! Kurt's parents should definitely hit Beaver next march for their yearly beef :)

Jill said...

Hahaha! Loved this.