What is your husband's name?
Kurt, Kurty, Kurtis, Gene....or hot stuff. Whatever comes out first.
How long have you been together?
We noticed each other in Sept. 2004 met at a dance October 29, first date in November been together ever since. Engaged in January, Married April 5, 2005. So 3 years 5 months.
Who said I love you first?
Kurt did. He is more bold than I am when dealing with feelings. However I think I felt it first...... but he would say that is debatable.
Who is smarter?
Book Smart....Kurt.....Smart Alec.....me
Who does the housework?
Both, we love to tackle jobs together. It makes it more fun.
Who sleeps on the right?
If you are looking at the bed from the foot of the bed I sleep on both. Right in the middle. We don't get to sleep together. But when we do, I sleep....Jill was right this is confusing.
Who pays the bills?
Kurt works, so he makes the money and I make the payments. So it is a joint effort. I like to have control over our accounts. But I tell Kurt everything about it.
Who cooks dinner?
Mostly me. However Kurt makes the best barbecue ever. I just love it when he cooks. He is excellent.
Who drives when you are together?
Kurt does. I like it that way. He would let me if I wanted.....but I don't
Who is more stubborn?
This is a difficult one to admit. It is me. However there are times when he can be. But I would have to say that I am the weakest link in this category.
Who kissed who first?
Kurt kissed me......after a long discussion about kissing. It was a mutual decision. (We were each others first kiss) It was something that we wanted to share with someone special. We had the same ideas about kissing and thought each other were pretty special. (While being teens we had many opportunities to kiss others but we wanted something better.)
Who asked out who first?
Kurt asked me and I was so excited. I thought he was so cute.....and I thought he liked my friend and not me. Imagine my surprise.
Who proposed?
We talked about it a lot. And we knew it was a matter of time. On a Friday night. January 14th Kurt and I were talking and he asked if I could get off work the next day......I jokingly said,"If I call in engaged, I might." Then he asked if I would like to do a temple session in the morning. I said,"Sure" Little did I know that he had talked to my father that very night. (I wouldn't discuss things further without he asking my dad permission first.) Well when the session was over Kurt proposed to me in the most beautiful room in the temple. The celestial room. It was very romantic and I was so surprised, but I couldn't scream. So I just nodded my head so I wouldn't make too much noise. Side note: I still had to go to work that day. But they did let me off early.
Who has more siblings?
Me just by one. He has 3 Sisters and 1 Brother and I have 3 Sisters and 2 brothers.
Who wears the pants?
Right now he is sleeping so I am pretty sure I am the one wearing pants.
******************************
This was so much fun. I just love bragging about the love of my life, the man of my dreams, my prince and my hubby.

2 comments:
You make me laugh. I can hear your voice when I read your posts. Love that!
I didn't know you were each other's first kiss! That's so romantical!
Post a Comment