I am so happy that Abbi has reached this wonderful milestone! This means.....quilt free nursery. (We have been putting her in nursery for the last month, the leaders insist)
Abbi is such a sweetie and loves to share and play with all children.
Some of her favorite things to say are:
Doggy
Puppy
Daddy
Ducky
Kitty
Pees (please)
Mama
Mommy
Abbi
UnMa (grandma)
Papa
gan goo (Thank you)
Hi
Hi ya
Bye
Bye ya
Go
Coat
gakget (Jacket)
Shooo
socks
Toes
Meer (Come Here)
I can't think of any more.....but she likes to talk on the phone. She also sends blank text messages to people. She loves her stuffed animals and her blankey. We just put her in a toddler bed, she loves the freedom. We now wake up to her opening her bedroom door and coming and getting us. Yes she likes to open her door.
Funny story that I haven't recorded yet. The other day Abbi and I went shopping for some groceries. When I got home I took her out of her carseat and put her in the apartment then I went back down the steps to get the groceries. Well Abbi was screaming at the screen door and banging on it wanting to get outside. So I hurried up the steps and tried to open the door. She had locked the screen door and in so doing locked me out of the house. Plus she was so mad at me for just standing there not opening the door to get her and pick her up. Luckily Kurt was in the bedroom sleeping and was able to come and rescue us both. I just sat and rang the doorbell until I woke him and he came and let me in. That was fun. I can laugh about it now. Aren't children precious?
Anyway, We love you so much Abbi and we are grateful that we have had you in our family you are such a blessing in our lives. All this writing about you is making me miss you. I think I will go look at you all grown up and in your big girl bed.

1 comment:
I am just wondering why you decided to move her to a big girl bed? Was she crawling out of her crib? I am trying to decide whether or not to move M before the baby comes or what for a while until after. She isn't even trying to climb out and she is such a good sleeper. Anyway, I am just wondering!!
Post a Comment