01 April, 2008

April Fools!!

I love this Holiday! For 2 days Kurt and I kept trying to come up with a way to get our neighbors....we thought about Methylene Blue, putting it in brownies, putting cardboard boxes in their windows so they think it is really bad weather outside.......making browines and putting little rubber bugs in them. But none of them seemed to work out right. So what we did do is found a bunch of pictures with our faces and their faces and we put them up on their window. We also made a sign that said,"We are Watching you!" It was really funny. We got Brad really good. We put them up, knocked on the window and ran. It was really funny.

Then, we took the pictures and put them on our other friends window. That was funny too. We had a good time.

For dinner I told Kurt that I was making Spaghetti but I really made Beef Strogenoff. But I dyed it red. I looked really bad. Kurt asked so many questions as to what I did to the sauce. He was really concerned. Before the prayer Kurt said,"This looks like Raspberry Spaghetti." He almost didn't eat it. I had to convince him to. Abbi thought it was wonderful. After Kurt ate it he realized it wasn't what I said it was. MY prank on my family didn't work out too well. Maybe next year.


What did you do for for this wonderful Holiday? Or what pranks were pulled on you?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That is so funny! I loved opening the blinds to see a bunch of faces "watching" us! Your "spaghetti" sauce does look like it is a raspberry sauce.