02 April, 2008

Orange!!

I don't understand where people say that I am a rebel....I actually like rules. I make new rules on a daily basis. I live by rules....but I am also very much like the rest of the explanation. I am enthusiastic and spontaneous. I like things to have surprise. As for the fast lane, nothing here moves very fast. Especially me. I am orange....

You Are An Orange Girl



You live in the fast lane. You love action, risk, and competition.

You're spontaneous, enthusiastic, and persuasive.

But you're also easily bored - and love to rebel against structures.

You resent rules ... as well as people's attempts to control you!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

There is nothing wrong with making new rules on a daily basis... I think I do too! :) I would have to agree that you are enthusiastic, and maybe the persuasive part means you are a good missionary. (I am sure you were a good one too!)

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Hey Kati! This is Chantele Wardleigh Sedgwick! I just found your blog through the class of 2000 page. You have a darling family! Your little girl is a doll! I just thought I would say hello!:)

Kati said...

Chan will you invite me to your blog? I love looking at blogs. Is it okay if I link you to mine?

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Yep! I just sent you an e-mail! I would like to link you to mine also!:)

Kati said...

Great! I love finding new friends. I am mildly addicted to Blogging.