07 April, 2008

Luckiest Lady in the World!!!

Many of you may wonder why I have given myself this title, the reason to me stands with no explanation. I have the most wonderful husband around. This past weekend Kurt and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary. I love him so much. I know that this sounds so cliche but, I love him more today than I did when we were married. So it is true what we were told the day we got married. However, everyone told us that the first year of marriage is the hardest. This to me is only true if you let it be true. At the end of our first year Kurt and I looked at each other and said,"That was hard!?!?! Let's do that again." Every year gets better. I wanted to make a list of reasons why I am the luckiest girl in the world. I will go backwards in the true David Letterman style.

10. Kurt is so Funny!!!
9. Kurt is such a hard worker
8. Kurt writes me poems, that aren't necessarily Shakespearian
7. He is such a good cook
6. He lets me be myself
5. He gave me the most beautiful baby in the world, Abbi!
4. He is so HOT!!!
3. He loves his Heavenly Father
2. He works so hard to provide for me, and makes it possible for me to stay home with the cutie!
1. He is a worthy priesthood holder and can bless our family.

Those are just a few. I love you Kurt so much. You mean the world to me. I am so proud of you and I want you to know that I support you with all my heart. Thank you for the wonderful 3 years that we have had and the next millions that we will share together.
3 years!!!! Wow that was fast!! That is 2 sister missionary missions.

8 comments:

Em said...

it's great to hear you so happy! Our kids are really close in age methinks...

Jill said...

Congratulations!!

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Congrats on the anniversary! It sounds like you have an awesome hubby!:) It goes by so fast huh?! We celebrated our 5 year about a month ago! Crazy!

Stephanie said...

You're right, you are pretty lucky, but then again so is Kurtis - he has you, how much luckier can you get!! Happy 3 years!! I love the picture of Abbi with Kurtis, she is so adorable!

Brittany said...

What a cute little family you have! Your little girl is so big already. Last time I saw her she was just a couple months old. Glad I found your blog!

Kati said...

Brittany, will you invite me to your blog! I am so happy that you found me too.

Camille said...

Of course I don't mind you finding my blog. I do that with all sorts of people. :) Marty says you were a "team member" in High School. Sounds like your life is pretty fantastic now. Your little girl is SO cute!

Elise said...

Oh, this one's a heart-warmer. Kurt is awesome and that is why he got such an awesome wife! Hope you had a fun anniversary!