I try so hard to make sure we have clean clothes, towels and, dare I say, underwear, that it really wears me out. But the piles never get smaller, the job never ceases. I have actually considered making my family not wear any clothes for one day just so I can honestly say that the Laundry is done. But then that poses many more problems. Because we wouldn't be able to shower because of rags, towels, the rugs and the shower curtain. And we wouldn't be able to eat because of aprons, rags, towels and hot pads (plus who wants a naked person making dinner too dangerous and too unsanitary). I wouldn't let them sleep, because of sheets, pillow cases and blankets. I wouldn't let them sit in the living room because of couch covers and I like my blinds open.
So in order to have my laundry done I would have to have a family full of stinky, hungry, tired, bored, naked people. And who wants that?

Thank you Clorox for allowing me to post a picture of laundry off your website. I didn't want to post my own laundry.

5 comments:
I agree, I hate laundry! And it seems like you just get the last load folded and put away when it's time to start all over again. Kudos though, for not giving up. :)
Ha ha....I know what you mean! It goes from doing all the laundry in one day once a week before kids, to it seeming like laundry is all I do! I swear my washig machine or dryer is almost always on.
Gotta love laundry. I don't think anyone would want to have a house full of stinky, hungry, tired, bored, naked people. I know I wouldn't!
Kati, you're hillarious! I too feel like I have just done laundry to find that it is full again (maybe that is due to the fact that it sometimes sits in the basket folded and not put away for a week, I don't know :) Loved seeing you guys this weekend! You're family is so cute! Hope to see you again soon!
Sorry, forgot to scroll down first. I really have been bad about blogging lately...BoyzIImen rule! Good work.
Post a Comment