01 May, 2008

My six word Memoir


I saw this on Char's blog and I loved it. I think it is poetic.......

1. Write your own six word memoir.

2. Post it on your blog and include a picture if you want.

3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.

5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

Here is mine (Kati):
Family: Together we can make it!


Here is Chars memoir:
{lived grand dreams in simple happiness's}


now may I digress for a moment...?

Hemingway was asked to write a novel in 6 words and wrote:
"For sale: baby shoes, never worn."
I found that very poignant. He once called it his best work.
Now I tag these five literary geniuses (and anyone else who wants to...come on, use your brain- it's fun!): Jill, Catlin, Ashley, Chan, Emily

4 comments:

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Ha ha ha ha! Literary genius! That's a good one!:) I will have to give this some thought......
I love your's by the way!
"Family: Together we can make it!" Awesome!

Kati said...

I came up with another one this morning.
Happiness is Family, Joy is Eternity

Can you tell I love my family?

Jill said...

Too kind, too kind. Your check's in the mail. ;)

I'll take your tag and post later today. Thanks!

Camille said...

Very clever! I like it a lot.