18 May, 2008

Wedding Cakes

I just wanted to brag about my little sis.....she is the most talented person ever! I am truly amazed at all the things that she does. She impresses me with all her many talents. She took all the talents in my family. She can sew, cook, write, and is very creative. One thing that she is truly amazing at is cake decorating. She has been doing it for over 2 years and does a really good job.
She did my brothers wedding cake, my cousins and now she is doing my friends sisters. If you want to take a look at her blog click here.

If you know anyone who is getting married and needs a cake my sister does a great job.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Those cakes are awesome! I wish I were talented like that!

Kristin said...

Kati, you forgot to mention that I make them at a reasonable price, and I will guarantee my work.

Stephanie said...

Those look great!