1. The Fridge (time to go grocery shopping) 2. My Closet ( this is the closet in the living room. It is more interesting than the one in the bedroom.)
3. Kitchen Sink (This is what it looks like when we first wake up.)
4. Toilet (My toilet constantly runs)
8. Laundry Pile (Today is laundry day, I actually was going to take a picture of the washer and dryer, my whites are in there right now!)
9. Self- Portrait (Good morning world.....this is what I look like when I wake up. This is embarrassing!!) 
"I wouldn't mind a beach... and a hammock for a day. Or anywhere with my loved ones!" I second that Kris!!
Thank you......this is a short glimpse into what the morning is like at the Hammond household.

2 comments:
Isn't this a fun tag! I loved reading and seeing more about your life!
That's what you look like in the morning? Boy, you are so lucky. I also would love to go on a cruise someday. And, the story about the dentist is hilarious! I think we've all done something like that before. Abbi's outfit sure was cute though!
Post a Comment