09 June, 2008

Abbi's Baby...

I seriously have the cutest daughter in the whole world. i guess Kurt and I have been shirking our duties of being a mommy of a little girl because on Saturday we finally went out and bought her a dolly. The reason why is a very cute story.
Saturday was a really fun day. I had a Relief Society Super Saturday where I learned a lot about wheat and how to use it. I was really grateful to learn that information and spend time with some wonderful women. I love my ward!! We also learned some basic car care. (Changing a tire, jump starting, checking fluids) I know that I already should know this stuff but I only learned it to pass it in my class and certain things are usually taken care of by my sweet hubby. That was a lot of fun too. Almost as fun as when I went and bought new tires with out my husband. Self sufficient that is what I am.
After the activity Kurts work had their summer party so we headed out to the party it was so much fun. They had food and games and tons of stuff for all children to do. But it was rainy and cold. I ended up taking Abbi home for a quick nap and to warm up. But I went back to get Kurt and they were doing a raffle drawing. So we wanted to wait to see if Kurt won anything thing and he did. HE won a gift card to a new restaurant in Logan called Blackstone. It was really good. It is a Steak and Seafood place. Abbi liked it too. Actually she liked it so much she fell in LOVE with the Ketchup bottle and wouldn't leave it behind. she wrapped it up in her napkin, which was a really nice napkin, and was cradling it in her arms. She kept calling it her baby and was even patting its bum. We couldn't get her to leave the restaurant with out it. Finally I coaxed her to let me see her baby, then I convinced her that her sippey cup was her baby and I wrapped it in her bib. Kurt and I decided that we needed to go to Walmart and get her a dolly. We let her pick her new toy out and she named it Beabea. She loves her dolly. It is her Baby and we need to take it with us everywhere. We also pulled out one of Abbi's old blankies to use for her. It seriously was so cute. I haven't gotten any pictures of it yet...but I will. i am sure this doll is going to be with us for a long time and will be come another member in our family.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love it! Abbi is so adorable. It is so funny the things kids come up with to do; they have such great imaginations! Thanks for sharing that story, you made me smile. :)