For those of you who didn't know.....I like financial planning. I used to work at a credit union and I loved it. Well my friend Kristy, who has a degree in FCHD with an Emphasis in Family Finance, posted this awesome article on her blog and I thought I would pass on the wisdom.
Money Personalities
I loved this article and it has videos to watch and help you understand your money personality. I think that if you know what yours is then you will be better at your money management skills.
19 June, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Kati, you are so cute. Thanks for watching out for the rest of us in the food and finance department. Keep it coming!
Kati,
I'm glad you liked the article. I did too. I think it helps you to know where your shortcomings are when related to finances if you know what your money personality is. I guess you can try to avoid certain pitfalls.
Thanks for passing it along!
Kristy
Very interesting and neat. Thanks for passing it along! Now I have some things to work on... :)
Post a Comment