Fathers day was so much fun. We did fathers day on a budget. We weren't able to go visit our families so we stayed home. Our new neighbors the Brady's invited us over for dinner. Amber is a great cook. Yum yum. I made the dessert. I made a trifle. It was so beautiful. Strawberries and chocolate never looked so pretty. Kurt was lucky to get a candy gram from his sweeties. We love our daddy so much.
Kurts brother and his wife had a new baby......we got to visit in the hospital. She is beautiful. That was on June 9th. The day before her daddy's and Grandpa's birthday. Congrats Lynn and Nicki. We are so happy to welcome little Ali into our family.
Kurt really liked waking up on his birthday in the mountains. His birthday was on the 21st. Camping is one of his most favorite things to do. That and cooking breakfast. As a member of the bishopric he had the privilege of cooking breakfast for the ward. He is strange but I love him. On Fathers day he likes to get up and cook breakfast for me. What a sweetheart. We came home right after breakfast. We had to be out by 12 so we got our stuff packed up and came home. Plus Kurts parents were coming up to have lunch. Anytime to see
We got ready for lunch then we got a phone call telling us there was an accident on the freeway and they were stuck in traffic. They were going to be late. So we started to do laundry and get everything cleaned up. About an hour later they called and said that the traffic really hadn't improved and they were at a stand still. So they turned around.
We went to lunch anyway. We tried a new restaurant called Black Pearl. It has Sushi and Chinese food. It was yummy. We came home and took a nap. Something Kurt never gets. Then I gave him his present it was a gift card to CABELAS!!!! He was so excited his eyes started to tear at the prospect of entering that "holy place". Then I told him his gift also comes with a trip to Cabelas. That nearly killed him.
Last Thursday I took Abbi to the Aquatic Center here in Logan. Stephanie, Peter, Johnathan, Amber and Kyle came. This party was to celebrate Emilee coming to visit Steph. We also got to watch movies and Eat popcorn and do pedicures. We had fun.
Saturday we went to Bear Lake. It was a lot of fun. Abbi got to play in the Lake. She loved it. We love spending time in Bear Lake.
Bryce and Laura visited last week also. We went to lunch at Chilis and played Rock Band. WE also have had many barbeque's and picnics and people over. I feel like our place is grad central station some days.
So I guess this is our adventures in June in a nut shell. Hopefully I can keep up with Blogging in July. Another big month.

8 comments:
I bought it. It is beautiful. But really I am for renting them. Why do you ask?
Wow, no wonder you disappeared for a while. That trifle looks so yummy! And, if it makes you feel any better, I am right there with you on saying "I'm gonna blog this!" I've got so many things I keep meaning to get to. Sigh.
I'll send you a message on facebook.
Kati, you have been busy! It sounds like a lot of fun though! We love playing Rock Band too.
Wow! I only wish our family life was as exciting as yours! Your trifle is absolutely gorgeous. Would have loved to try some! You guys are such a cute family. We love you so much and miss you tons. Can't wait to see you again soon!
Diana
I absolutely love the picture of Abbi with the guitar!! Your trifle tasted better than it looked (which is saying something because it looked so great)!
Wow! I'm in a few of your events for June...I wonder why...could it be that I am the pesky neighbor from upstairs? I think so! haha. Good times!
Post a Comment