02 July, 2008

Funny Video of Abbi

After a year of blogging I am going to attempt to post a video. This is from a while ago....but we just barely were able to figure out how to download our video's onto the computer.

Please ignore the annoying voice in the back ground....I have a hard time being a silent camera woman.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I abselutely love it!! I miss your voice a lot and it's great to hear Abbi talk! She's adorable (and definetely not a baby anymore!). I miss you guys. Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I had no idea she was such a climber. It was so fun to see you guys last weekend. We miss you! Hope everything went well with the yard work. Love the video!!!

Stephanie said...

I love that video, Abbi is so cute!

Camille said...

Oh boy...things just get that much harder when they figure out climbing! Watch out for beds and mirrors....

Karrissa Winward said...

Wow she is a good climber!