31 July, 2008

Sewing Class

On July 8th Stephanie Amber and I took a sewing class to learn how to make skirts. Surprisingly our skirts turned out really cute. I have lost my camera so I don't have any pictures of it. We are still looking for our camera. We think it may be at a parents house somewhere.

Anyway, I had a lot of fun making my skirt and wearing it to church. The class was fun because when we got there three girls that we knew were there too. Lina, Marcie and Jodi. Amazing how a little bit of material can change into something you can wear in a matter of hours. I definitely felt like I accomplished something that day. :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

well now that you can sew, you can make me something. I really like that idea. I think the best part of sewing is the satisfaction of creating something out of nothing. I love having that outlet. You should see my latest project, a nursing shawl, I didn't even have a pattern just an idea.