18 August, 2008

100th Post Spectacular!!

So I tried to come up with a good 100th post thing.....but my sister sent this to me in my email and I thought this would be cute. 55 things about me. I filled it out yesterday so some of it is off....but oh well. Enjoy!!

1. What time did you get up this morning?
9:45-My husband loves me and let me sleep in!!

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Pearls

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Enchanted

4. What is your favorite TV show?
?????? We don't have television

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Cereal......or Fruit with yogurt. Depends on how close we are to our grocery day.

6. What is your middle name?
Canchola

7. What food do you dislike?
Hot Dogs, Mac and Cheese

8. What is your favorite song at the moment?
Give said the Little Stream sung by Inside Out, It makes Abbi so happy to hear it.

9. What kind of car do you drive?
Subaru Forrester

10. Favorite sandwich?
Roast beef on Sour Dough with All the veggies.....sprouts, Lettuce, tomato, olives, green peppers, cucumbers ect

11. What characteristics do you despise?
Sarcasm, judgmentally minded people,

12. Favorite item of clothing?
Shoes

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Europe, then I could travel around.

14. Favorite brand of clothing?
I really like Downeast Outfitters.

15. Where would you retire to?
Anywhere close to my family.

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
On my mission, we woke up did some service, had lunch with a friend, had snacks with an investigator, taught 3 discussions, dinner with a great family, elders brought over a cake early in the morning, It was just a really good day!!

17. Favorite sport to watch?
Unsure, I like to watch sports live.

18. Furthest place you are sending this?
Santa Rosa CA

19. Person you expect to send it back first?
Unsure

20. When is your birthday?
Dec 10

21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night

22. What is your shoe size?
6 1/2

23. Pets?
1 Toddler 2 years old we call her puppy, and a husband.

24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
Kurt and I spent all day yesterday deep cleaning the apartment it looks good!!!

25. What did you want to be when you were little?
Grown up

26. How are you today?
Tired.....dreading Sacrament meeting with a tired 2 year old at 2:50.

27. What is your favorite candy?
anything chocolate

28. What is your favorite flower? Orchids. Gerber Daisies

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
Everyday around 8 pm.

30. What is your full name?
Katilyn Canchola Hammond

31. What are you listening to right now?
Elmos World Opposites Fast and Slow

32. What was the last thing you ate?
Cereal

33. Do you wish on stars?
yes

34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
always blue

35. How is the weather right now?
a perfect morning

36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
I tired to call two people and no one answered.....so no one technically

37. Favorite soft drink?
Bottled water....thats soft right? Because hard drinks are like liquor and stuff right?

38. Favorite restaurant?
Chilli's Indian Oven, Kamin........I can't think of any one favorite.

39. Real hair color? Haven't seen it in a long time....It could be different from what it was when I was little.

40. What was your favorite toy as a child? Teddy Bears

41. Summer or winter?
Right now???? Fall

42. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs

43. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate

44. Coffee or tea?
water

45. Do you want your friends to email you back? Sure


46. When was the last time you cried?
Thursday.....I was having a really good conversation with Amber

47. What is under your bed?
Dust, food Storage

48. What did you do last night?
Played 7's until almost 1 with the Brady's

49. What are you afraid of?
Anyone ever Hurting my daughter.

50. Salty or sweet?
Salty

51. How many keys on your key ring?
3 I think....

52. How many years at your current job?
Going on 2 years....

53. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday.....Kurt is all mine on that day hehehehe (Evil laugh)

54. How many towns have you lived in?
7, 4 in CA and 3 in UT

55. Do you make friends easily?
Yes.....but I get really nervous

2 comments:

Ashley said...

This was fun to read! You have tiny little feet! I used to be a 6 1/2 too, but each pregnancy I have gone up a 1/2 siz. I better not have ten kiddos! I forget you served your mission out this way. Santa Rosa is beautiful! I bought something off of craigslist and was up there last week.

Heather Crozier said...

I laughed when I saw your shoe size. That's small. Mine is freaking big. I remember in elementary how you were taller than me. But then I grew a ton.