08 August, 2008

Abbi-isms

i have so many things to write about but I have little time. But I didn't want to miss posting some of the cutest things my daughter says.

Milk is Oke She is obsessed with "Oke" lately. She runs around the house saying oke and doing the sign language sign for milk it is so cute.

Abbi loves Sobe drinks. Today we got one from the store and Abbi wanted some uice (Juice minus the j) so we put some in her sippey cup at lunch time and she drank for like 30 seconds then when she was done she said, "Nummy!!" with her eyes big and a huge smile on her face. The whole lunch I was just watching her and laughing.

Abbi has been relating women as mommies and men as daddies. So far this week I have been Cinderella, Ariel, the maids on Little Mermaid, Annie Oakley, Rachel Green, Phoebe Boufey, the girl on the cover on the Ensign this month, all the women on the pilates dvd.....Oh yeah and any other women we have seen. I am really famous.

Our neighbors the Brady's have been out of town this week and it has been driving Abbi bonkers....She keeps saying "See Ambo and Buddy". Ambo is Amber and Buddy is Kyle. I don't know where she got the idea to call Kyle Buddy.......I guess Kyle is too hard to say.

So I guess this is proof that my girl is so cute. I love her so much. We are soooooo lucky to have her.

2 comments:

Kboigirl said...

Abbi is cute! I love it when kids make their own names up for stuff. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! I loved watching her play with the kids at Bear Lake. You guys have done such an amazing job. She is absolutely adorable.