Hi people my new new blog address is going to be:
subaru4you.blogspot.com
Please be sure to give me your email address to be invited. :)
14 November, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, Live, Laugh and Learn
Cease To Be Idle
Thou shalt not be idle; for he that is idle shall not eat the bread nor wear the garments of the laborer. -D&C 42:42
Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.
Pres. Hinckley
"Do I think that love is no more than a first impression? No, I do not.......But I think that all love must start somewhere, and that place may be no more than the blink of an eye." ---Cameron Dokey
"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go."-Abraham Lincoln
9 comments:
Hi Katie,
Please keep me on your list cause I'd love to keep in touch with you and keep reading about your life and all great events that are going on! Love you.
Sister cho
cho_madeintaiwan@hotmail.com
Invite me!!! dannelle.butler@gmail.com
Me too. We gotta be friends forever. shsteineckert@yahoo.com
Us too! I'm going to check that search thing and see how much of our private blog comes up. Anyway, send the invite to bszymanski@wadman.com but still use the other email address you have for me for everything else. Thanks!
Us too! kris_sanders14@yahoo.com
luckyduck_88@hotmail.com
invite me natsoz10@yahoo.com
add me too. email is reezel360@gmail.com
I'd like an invite. sdwestbroek@gmail.com
Post a Comment