Abbi had her 9 month appointment on Monday. She is getting so big. I can't believe that she was my little 6lbs 10oz baby 9 months ago. She is currently 15lbs 11oz and 28 inches long. So she is tall for her age and skinny. The american dream. Lets just hope this is a trend that will follow her throughout her life.
Her finger prick test for Iron was low so we had to go and do a blood test from the arm. Abbi is more brave than her mother is. She watched them take the needle and poke her and take the blood. She didn't even cry, amazing. I even cry when I have to have a test done. Everyone there was so impressed that she was so calm. I am lucky to have such a great baby. I think if she would have cried it would have been harder on me.
She is beautiful. I love my little Abbi.
27 June, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Kati - I like your blog! Abbi is way cute...even when she attacks my plate!
Your family is so cute! We were so excited to see you a few weeks ago. You are very lucky to have each other. Hopefully, we'll run into you in Logan or Layton again soon. Cindy
Post a Comment