We were able to go to Bear lake with the Hammond Clan over the weekend before the 24th. We had a lot of fun. Abbi was able to go swimming in the lake and loved every minute of it. She is our little fish. She loves the water. We forgot to take our camera down to the lake but we made some great memories.
That Saturday we went to Minnetonka Cave. It was a lot of fun.....but Kurt and I forgot Abbi's binky. Yikes. She did really well while we were waiting. But once we got into the cave she wanted mommy and was tired and started to cry. Kurt and I did get to see the entire cave but had to turn around early because she was done. She feel asleep so Kurt and I had fun taking our time back with out a group and looking at the formations ourselves. We had a great time. We love spending time with family.
We love Bear Lake memories. Thank you to mom and dad for making it possible for us to have so many opportunities to make memories.

3 comments:
look at her cute pony tail?1? So fun!
I love Abbi's crazy hair picture!
You guys have been having Bear Lake fun forever!! Can't wait to see some new pics!
Post a Comment