Well where to start. Kurt and I finally finished ready all of the Harry Potter Series. We read them over the summer. We started the end of last semester and finished early August. The weirdest thing is that I totally feel like I have something missing in my life now that Harry is over with. But I have immersed myself in a new series. They are the Hannah Swensen Murder mysteries. The first book being called "Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder" by Joanne Fluke. I totally loved it. I think I have become addicted to reading. (Don't tell my second grade teacher that.) And since I am the 40th person in line waiting for "Twilight" I started reading "Uglies". Loved that book too. The Pretties is available so I will be picking that book up sometime today.
I also have started babysitting a little boy while his mom goes to school. He is 3 1/3 months older than Abbi. That makes him a "walker". So I hope she gets the idea and starts walking. Shortly after we started to babysit him Abbi got her first tooth. I know she is a little late. But I think she needs to be shown how things are done.
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter every day. She has started nodding yes and no and we are going to do a baby sign language class. I am looking forward to it. She is my sweety and I love her. She turns one at the end of this month. WOW!!!
This summer we have been camping and Abbi is a camping babe. Also she loves the boat. Our friends took us out on thier boat and Abbi loves the wind rushing through her hair.
Abbi ready for her close up.

Abbi and Peter getting ready to go in the water.

Abbi also loves camping. She is a daddies girl through and through.
We have had a wonderful Summer. We have made lots of memories. Abbi is growing up so fast.
I also have started babysitting a little boy while his mom goes to school. He is 3 1/3 months older than Abbi. That makes him a "walker". So I hope she gets the idea and starts walking. Shortly after we started to babysit him Abbi got her first tooth. I know she is a little late. But I think she needs to be shown how things are done.
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter every day. She has started nodding yes and no and we are going to do a baby sign language class. I am looking forward to it. She is my sweety and I love her. She turns one at the end of this month. WOW!!!
This summer we have been camping and Abbi is a camping babe. Also she loves the boat. Our friends took us out on thier boat and Abbi loves the wind rushing through her hair.
Abbi and Peter getting ready to go in the water.
Abbi also loves camping. She is a daddies girl through and through.
We have had a wonderful Summer. We have made lots of memories. Abbi is growing up so fast.

3 comments:
Hey Kati, it's Danika Humphreys, I just started a blog. dantimestwo.blogspot.com. Cute pics of Abbi, I can't believe she's almost 1!
What a cute little girl! I hope we run into you again sometime in Logan...or you could stop by someday. I'm sure you know where we live. Maybe you can stop by on Dec. 21 so Alyson can meet Abbi. :)
Cindy B
I'm so glad you've had a wonderful summer. Abby looks so cute!
Post a Comment