I told her her she was in trouble, but to stay put until I take a picture. Needless to say the punishment didn't last long since mommy was laughing. She is eating Easter candy.
13 April, 2008
Cute Picture!!
I found this picture when I was downloading our pictures from this weekend. Abbi snuck out of her room and climbed on the table:


I told her her she was in trouble, but to stay put until I take a picture. Needless to say the punishment didn't last long since mommy was laughing. She is eating Easter candy.
I told her her she was in trouble, but to stay put until I take a picture. Needless to say the punishment didn't last long since mommy was laughing. She is eating Easter candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
This is too cute. Great pictures! Well Mom, what do you expect with the candy being up on the table where she couldn't reach it??
Your daughter is adorable! I loved her in her cute outfit yesterday too. I am glad you had a great weekend! Yay for baby animal days!
How can you get mad at such a darling face?
That's so funny. I love it when they give you those faces after doing something they shouldn't have. Makes it easier to be patient with them.
So cute! I think I would have grabbed the camera too. It's hard to give an effective discipline when you're laughing.
Post a Comment