Saturday Kurt and I had the opportunity to go to the temple and witness our good friends get sealed. Harold is a convert to the church and is so powerful in his testimony. It was amazing to see both he and Crystal go to the temple and have their family sealed. I had never witnessed a child being sealed to the parents, but that was so precious. I am grateful that they invited us to come and be a small part of their beautiful day.
That evening we had the first barbecue of the season. Those of you who know us well or live by us know that we love to cook on the grill. It is almost a daily thing for us during the summer. It was a lot of fun and we invited Bradley and Stephanie to join us. It is always nice to have them over. We really appreciate their friendship. They are such a good family. We do a lot with them.
Today, Sunday, we were able to attend our own church meetings. It was really nice. With Easter, Conference, Spring Break, Stake Conference and family things it has been a long time since we have attended so it felt like we were a new couple. I got asked to sing in sacrament so I invited Catlin to join me and Michelle to accompany. We sang Dear to the Heart of the Shepherd. I love that song, it has such a good melody and message. No one left screaming with their ears bleeding so I take it that we did a good job. haha Thank you Catlin and Michelle, I wouldn't have been able to do it with out you. You both are wonderful and I love hearing you both sing. (Michelle has a great voice, but we had her play because we didn't have a piano player) Michelle you play the piano beautifully.
Tonight we had breakfast for dinner. After dinner we went outside. Abbi and daddy played on a blanket and I read. It was a good weekend. I love that the sun is coming out. Yeah for Spring!!!

4 comments:
Sorry we missed you and Catlin and Michelle! I'm sure it was beautiful.
What a fun day at the Heritage Center- so cool! Days with daddy are the best!
Looks like you guys had a fun day! I love rummikub! I think it is funny that you get so competitive when playing rummikub cuz I am the same way. It is so fun. Oh and I wanted to tell you that you guys sounded great on Sunday. I really enjoyed the singing...that is one of my favorite songs.
It looks like you had such a beautiful weekend!
Post a Comment