Rules:1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. Before I can fall asleep my closet door has to be closed. I think it goes back to when I was a kid and was afraid of monsters in my closet. I have to make sure Abbi's closet is closed as well.
1. Before I can fall asleep my closet door has to be closed. I think it goes back to when I was a kid and was afraid of monsters in my closet. I have to make sure Abbi's closet is closed as well.
2. Abbi and I love to dance and sing together. Sometimes we make up shows but when she gets bored she walks away. When I was in High School my school did the Boyfriend my little sister was in it with me (we were in the chorus), and we would put the whole show on between the two of us for our family. It wasn't any good and it was very short, but it was fun. One day maybe we will put on a production for everyone.
3. I wash my hands all the time. I always feel like they are dirty. I go crazy when I am in a public restroom and the person in the stall next to me just leaves the bathroom with out washing. It GROSSES ME OUT. I also keep hand sanitizer in my purse.
4. I love to hide and try to scare people. It never works though. I get too excited and start laughing before I can jump out.
5. I have leftover food in my fridge that I cannot identify......but I am too scared to take it out and open the container. Maybe it is time to clean out my fridge.
6. I love to shop at the DI.....I buy all of Abbi's clothes there. Most of my furniture is DI or a hand-me-down of some sort.
7. I am creative when it comes to music or talking or writing....but when it comes to decorating I am at a loss.
I tag everone!!

2 comments:
Thanks for doing this! It was fun to learn more about you! I am right there with you on the hand washing thing. Just wait till your kids are potty traind and have to use nasty public restrooms. I swear I have a phobia of it or something.
I always have to have my closet doors closed too! I used to never go to sleep without my bedroom door closed either, but my hubby got me out of that habit. He won't ever get me out of the closet one though!
Post a Comment