17 April, 2008

A Few of my Favorite things....

I was thinking today about some of the things that make me smile and I wanted to list them so I don't forget.

1. Family (Abbi and Kurt)
2. Friends
3. Flowers
4. A good book
5. The Gospel
6. A sunny Day
7. A nice walk
8. I love to work out
9. A clean apartment
10. Veggies
11. Fruit
12. People in general
13. Music
14. Quiet/ and Noise
15. A hot bath
16. The Ocean........I miss it so much
17. The Temple
18. My bed, not just a bed but the bed that belongs to me
19. Blogging
20. Pictures

The list can go on and on. It is nice to think of things that you are grateful for. I was feeling a little down today and then I realized how many wonderful things I have. My spirit was lifted and I felt a lot better. Gratitude is such an essential part of our lives, and without it how can we expect to find true Happiness? I don't think it is possible. So, my assignment to you all: Try to list a few things that you are grateful for and write them down. (You don't have to put them in my comments.....but I would welcome them.) Then look at them from time to time, add to them and remember how good it is to be grateful. :)

3 comments:

Jill said...

Kati - I took this as a tag and posted it on my blog. Thank you for the idea! It's fabulous.

Kristin said...

I love the things you listed, and I agree with you! (Although I would put David as my family) :)

Maybe I will take it as a tag too. Thanks Kati!

Camille said...

Thank you for reminding me to step back and realize all he blessings I have! It's hard sometimes to remember the good when you feel like you're in a rut, or things aren't going as you would like. Thanks!