08 October, 2008

Indian Holiday

Yesterday our neighbor who is from India came over dressed in all her salwar kameez and her tunic and her beautiful jewelry. It was a special day. It was a holiday for all moms of daughters and their daughters to celebrate. Knowing that I have a little girl she wanted to bring me a plate of the authentic food that they eat on this day, so I could celebrate also. I was so excited. So Abbi and I had a good day yesterday celebrating that we are mother and daughter. What an awesome holiday!!
This neighbor of mine is so awesome. We love having them in our building. They have the such a beautiful daughter and we love spending time together. I love celebrating different holidays with them. I wish that we (Americans) had some of their holidays. This one is awesome......I also wish I could dress in such beautiful clothes.

No comments: