10 October, 2008

Poopin'!?! an Abbi-ism

Some potty talking.

Abbi seriously is the funniest girl in the world. As you all know we have been trying to introduce her to the potty. Well I guess I say, "Are you pooping?" too much. I take her into the bathroom whenever I suspect that she is taking care of that necessity. So as a result every time someone goes into the bathroom Abbi says, "mommies poopin?" or the name of the one going into the bathroom. Even if we are going in there to brush our teeth or even blow our nose.

Also, whenever anyone toots she proudly proclaims that the one who did so is poopin'.

On a good side last night Abbi went tinkle in her potty for the very first time. She was so excited. We called grandma and grandpa. We gave her a treat and she gladly went to bed. I love my girl so much.

She can also count to ten. I hope to get a video of it soon so I can post it on here. But every time I pull out the camera to video her she gets distracted. She has the cutest voice ever.

6 comments:

Camille said...

Kids come up with the funniest things. They think they're just being so smart and don't even realize how funny they are. Every time Brielle goes in the bathroom she announces that it stinks in there so she can turn on the fan, she doesn't realize what "it stinks in here" implies. :)

Stephanie said...

I think that is so funny! Abbi has the best personality!

Debbie said...

So hilarious! I love hearing little kids talk!

Heather Crozier said...

That's so funny. Any time I go into the bathroom Mikenna says..."Poop? Bum?" I just love it.

That's cool that she is already potty training. We are having problems with Mikenna sleeping right now so we are going to wait a few more months on that...

Ben's Major Jaw Reconstruction said...

Hey! I was excited to find your guys' blog!!! I love reading about all our family's adventures! Your little girl is so cute!!!

Brittany said...

That's so funny, hopefully she doesn't do that out in public. I've heard lots of funny potty stories, where the mom is usually left feeling embarrassed. Way to go with the positive reinforcements!