After
23 October, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love, Live, Laugh and Learn
Cease To Be Idle
Thou shalt not be idle; for he that is idle shall not eat the bread nor wear the garments of the laborer. -D&C 42:42
Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.
Pres. Hinckley
"Do I think that love is no more than a first impression? No, I do not.......But I think that all love must start somewhere, and that place may be no more than the blink of an eye." ---Cameron Dokey
"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go."-Abraham Lincoln
18 comments:
I really like it!!!
cute! I hope that you like it! I'm not quite that brave!
I can't believe how long your hair has gotten! You look HOTT! And your eyes really pop. Maybe I'll go blonde.........nah.
You look absolutely gorgeous! I love the color.
I like the change...You look beautiful as always. I hope you don't mind I took a peek at your blog! What a cute family!
i love it! it looks alot better than i thought it would. cuz going from one extreme to the other is a big change but i thought it was going to be darker. anyway. i like it! :D
Wow! I've never seen you with your hair that dark. I love it! I can't believe how long it's gotten. You are a sexy mama!
I'm glad you found us! Plus- through your blog I found the Frisby's, which was like a jackpot for our old friends from the 61st ward! Love that hair by the way.
Wow!! You look so cute with your hair that dark!!
It looks so good on you!
It looks fantastic! You look good with either blond or brunette (not many people can pull off both so well, I think).
Love it--dark hair is so "in" for fall! Beautiful!
Love the color! You look beautiful!
You can TOTALLY get away with a change like that! It's awesome!!! I'd just look funny if I tried it. Wow! What does Kurt think?
I think I've never seen your hair so long before. You look cute before AND after! The new hair color looks cute!
The other day I was just thinking of the day you and sister Rollingson did my hair. It was so much fun!
Katie- You look wonderful! Good for you!
very autumn-ish. I've wanted to do that too, but I'm not brave enough!
This is the perfect look for fall/winter and you look great!!! Your blue eyes just poP!
Post a Comment